Your industry’s #1 call center event just got BIGGER and BETTER...
Introducing Call Center Week 2014
Where the central focus is YOU – the service leader
NOW is the time to stand tall and COMPETE ON SERVICE
Call Center Week IS...
Your annual meeting place for best practice and discovery
The most supported event by corporate practitioners and solution providers alike
The place where new technologies are unveiled
Designed for team attendance
Rich in client-side attendees and speakers, twice as many than any other event
The BIG event with personalized content and networking options
The trusted brand over 1000 customer service professionals attend year on year
No other event comes close in SIZE, SCOPE, BREADTH and DEPTH.
1200+ attendees, 120+ speakers, 70% client-side attendees, 100+ exhibitors and much more.
Call Center Week Highlights include:
- 10 Hours of content dedicated to deepening the relationship and understanding you have with your customer
- 14 Hours of content dedicated to transforming your leadership, engaging your team and creating a culture of brand advocacy
- 4 Sessions led purely by the C-Suite. It’s time to talk big, set the vision, break-down traditional silos and collaborate
- 10 hours and over 150 solution providers unlocking the latest technologies in Social, WebRTC, VoC, Data Analytics, Virtual, Workflow Optimization and many more
- Over 25 hours of structured networking ensuring that you get all contacts and information you need
"..one of the great benefits is that this conference brings together all aspects of call center management under one roof in a short time span. It allows you to connect the dots between each department's responsibilities and allows us all to hear such diverse perspectives. It allows us to see gaps in a lot of our departments by comparing all the different aspects that we need to know about." Alexander McNabb, Director, Spot On Public Relation.
"This has been a really awesome conference, a lot of good innovative ideas. I have been a call center manager for 12 years and I am still hearing ideas that I have not heard before. That is the awesome thing about this conference!" Susan Evilsizer, Product Support Manager, McKessen